Kids In The Kitchen

My children are out of school the next 2 weeks for potato harvest. (Spud Harvest in Idaho lingo. lol )  We're going to spend some of our time off having FUN in the kitchen!  Stay tuned for recipes and activities that you can enjoy with your Kids in the Kitchen!   Some of the things we're looking forward to are:  Snickerdoodles, Octodogs, Purple Cow Shakes, Food Storage Mosaics, polka-dot pizzas, and more!


Here are two of my helpers in the kitchen... though I doubt they'll be wearing their dance costumes this week.  (Ds13 will be helping as well, he's already a pretty terrific cook)  


While you're here on my blog, be sure to vote in the poll at the top of the page on the right.  Let me know what you'd be interested in seeing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creamy Pork Chops and Potatoes

Brown Rice, Broccoli and Chicken Bake

Molasses Oatmeal Bread