New Years Eve Repast


Boy, did we have a feast New Years Eve!  My oldest daughter and her husband and 2 kids came.  We ate, played games, ate, watched a movie, and ate some more. :)  I already posted my recipe for the Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon crisps, but just wanted to share how beautiful our table looked. (Before we started munching... it didn't look quite so tidy afterwards. LOL )


We served chips, cheese & crackers, Cream Cheese Cranberry dip, Layered Bean Dip, Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts (my personal favorite - I probably ate 1/2 of the double batch Audra made.), Ham Roll-ups, Muddy Buddies, Lil' Smokies (of course),  Sausage Balls, Bruschetta, Crudite', and the Fruit Salsa. Keeley, also made a wonderful Chocolate Mousse - and of course I forgot to take a picture of it.  Probably would have drooled all over the camera trying anyway.  It was delicious!


Setting out the food in a pretty fashion was fun too.  Dragging out some of our little used dishes (that we save for "special" occasions, but should use more often) and arranging things so it all fit was a good activity to keep us busy while we waited for it to be time to eat.  


If you'd like recipes for any of these items, let me know.  I'll try to get some of them posted by the next "appetizer needed"  holiday otherwise.


 

Comments

  1. That was a great feast! I'll get the recipes for some of those appetizers typed up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creamy Pork Chops and Potatoes

Brown Rice, Broccoli and Chicken Bake

Molasses Oatmeal Bread