Be Still....




This blog is usually my place to share my favorite recipes, to share food memories of my childhood, share my food experiments!  I've been a bit rattled by this COVID-19 emergency as I know many of  you have.  It has brought clarity to what is most important in my life.   

Once, years ago, I had a personal crisis.  I was heartbroken and wondered why it had happened.  I read this scripture and in my mind I heard God say to me "Joy, settle down.  I've got this."  I felt peace.   

I love going to the mountains.  In them, I see God's strength and power.  I feel close to Him there.  Combining a favorite place with a favorite scripture was a therapeutic exercise for me today.

God bless you as you turn to Him and find therapeutic activities that bring you peace! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creamy Pork Chops and Potatoes

Brown Rice, Broccoli and Chicken Bake

Molasses Oatmeal Bread