Menu Planning week Five

I was going to quit posting my weekly menu's.  But it appears that I am more accountable if I do - so here I am. :)

March 8-14

Monday - Grilled chicken salad, whole wheat rolls or breadsticks
Tuesday - White Bean Chili, cornbread
Wednesday - Fried Rice for the family, a Relief Society dinner for me (making ham & wild rice soup!)
Thursday - Spaghetti and meatballs, French Bread, tossed green salad
Friday -  Turkey and black bean enchilada's, green beans
Saturday - Leftovers or oven fries with cheese
Sunday - Roast Turkey, mashed potatoes & gravy, Jello with fruit, corn

I'm hoping to have quite a few leftovers from the turkey Sunday to use for dinner the following week! 

My potatoes stored in the garage are going to start getting soft soon if the weather stays warm like today.  I think I'll start doing batches of Oven Fries and freezing bags of those.  They are pretty quick to reheat when we're ready to use them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creamy Pork Chops and Potatoes

Brown Rice, Broccoli and Chicken Bake

Molasses Oatmeal Bread